Well-being days are not about pampering your staff; they are a pro-active investment in the health and well being of your organisation’s most valuable asset.
A tailor-made programme suitable for your business with a selection of body and mind exercises and complimentary therapy designed to promote health and well-being in the workplace.
More and more organisations are finding that looking after the well-being of their staff is something they cannot ignore – it has the real benefit of addressing the physical and mental health issues faced by your employees and can reduce periods of absence.
Well-being days are dedicated to promote health in the workplace with workshops concentrating on relaxation and stretches. Pilates classes can also be offered to focus on posture improvement to prevent back pain, muscular tension and tightness.
Using a series of techniques, (based on meditation, breathing exercises and mindfulness), our sessions help people to be fully aware of the moment. This methodology positively focuses and encourages the mind to stop chasing negative thoughts thereby reducing the impact and influence of such thoughts and related self doubt.
Well-being days can be combined with a comprehensive range of on-site massage services and therapies including Indian head massage, reflexology, sports massage, deep tissue and remedial massage. All are aimed at revitalising staff, boosting their effectiveness and well-being and leaving them feeling energised, relaxed and motivated.
Whatever the size of your business, contact us now to discuss your particular requirements. Regular on-site massage can boost energy levels, improve morale and potentially reduce staff turnover and absenteeism.
- On-site chair massage per individual: back/neck and shoulder, Indian head, reflexology, sports massage, remedial massage, relaxation, Thai massage.
- Workshop options per individual or groups: relaxation techniques, stretches, Pilates, meditation, breathing exercises and mindfulness and/or chair massage.
- Well-being days: £65 per hour, minimum of 2 hours (for business venues in Woking or within a six mile radius).
- Pilates or yoga classes – lunch time or after work can be arranged – price on application
- Employer pays 100%
- Employees pay 100%
- Employer and employees share the cost
If you are interested or would like more information or an informal chat to know more about well-being days, please call or email to discuss or to arrange a meeting.
We look forward to working with you and to making a real difference to the well-being of your valued staff and hence your business.